- 1/3 cup beer
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup low-sodium tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger, or ground ginger
Combine all ingredients in an airtight container or 1 gallon freezer bag. Place your venison or beef steak into the marinade and toss to ensure even coating. Leave meat in marinade for 24 hours and refrigerate. Allow the steak to approach room temperature before grilling.
Pick Up A Copy Of The Everything Wild Game Cookbook
A friend of mine recently purchased this wild game cookbook. I was so impressed with the wild game meals that he made for us that I ended up purchasing a copy for myself! If you’re looking for a nice collection of wild game recipes, then this cookbook is for you!